Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend

I am having a hard time with this one! I don't have a lot of friends. For me, it's about the friendships I have and keeping them strong, not about how many friends I can have that aren't there for me. And it's hard for me to say best friend. I have a handful of friends that mean the world to me and that I would do anything for and I know that I can count on them, near or far.


This is Cherilyn. We met in 2nd grade in New Jersey. We still talk to each other all the time and talk each other though our hard times. I can always count on her positivity and cheerfulness!


This is Jake. Jake and I first met in the summer of 1999, when he help Bryant and I break into our new house because we hadn't been given keys yet. We became instant friends and were attached at the hip all though High School! We still are the best of friends, but sometimes I think he is better friends with Aaron now than me! :)


This is Diana. We met in Science class in 9th grade. One of my first memories of her is dissecting a baby pig together for extra credit, but neither one of us could do it! I wouldn't say we became best friends right away. It wasn't until I moved into the ward that we started to build a relationship. But I would say that we are closer than we have ever been!


This is Morgan. She is also from New Jersey, however, we met in Utah. We both worked at a chiropractor's office. It is such a small world, only 11 people worked there, and two of us from NJ! Morgan is so much fun to be around! She loves life. Even more important for me, she is level headed. She helped me though the hardest time in my life and helped keep me level headed. I don't know what I would have done without her. I was sad when she moved back to NJ, but we keep in touch and she has already made a trip our here to come to a baby shower for me!


And of course the best friends I could ever ask for! My family....Mom and Dad aren't in the picture :( I know that I can always count on them for anything! And I am especially grateful for the man standing behind me! He is truly the best friend I have ever had and so glad that I can be with him for eternity!

0 comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers