Monday, November 07, 2011

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date

I'm a pretty simple girl. I don't need anything fancy or expensive to make me happy. I get excited finding a penny on the street! 

A perfect date for me is anything that involves eating and laughing! I just want to have a good time. A picnic in the park, dinner and a movie, bowling, mini golf....anything fun and simple. 

My first date with Aaron was just that. He had to work at night, so we actually had a morning date. We went to IHOP for breakfast, where we talked and laughed. (He says he feel in love with me there!) Then we went mini golfing, but since it was January, we went to a mall that had an indoor, black light course. Now this was almost 8 years ago, so I don't remember a lot, but I do remember laughing and lot and not wanting it to end. (And in a way it hasn't!!!)

1 comments:

Laurra said...

I love your last line :) So cute!

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers