Saturday, November 05, 2011

30 day blogging challenge

I thought November would be a good month to do a challenge. I've been wanting to do one of these for a while now, but never found one I liked. Then I finally found one I wanted to do, but it was right before me moved and I knew we wouldn't have the internet for a while.  But I also knew I should do it before Sam comes, because I will be a little busy! ;) So here it is!

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was. 

Me today, at 32 1/2 weeks! Only 7 1/2 weeks left!

Well, my day is just getting started, but so far it's been good. We got up early to have our yearly family photo. Aaron and I have gotten a picture every year around our anniversary even without kids, so we will always have those memories. We were a little late this year, but it was fun to have pictures done in the snow, since there is never snow in August! We finished painting Sam's room last night, so today we could put in the new hardwood floor. Right now, the room has a gross blue carpet. Hopefully we can get it in without too much stress on Aaron, and ME! Other than that I plan on taking it easy today, maybe a trip to the grocery store.

0 comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers