Monday, April 02, 2012

Our Special Day

Yesterday, April 1, 2012, was a very special day for us. We blessed Sam at my Mom's house. We were surrounded by both of our families. Aaron administered the blessing and did a beautiful job. And Sam was prefect through the whole thing. (It was also Aaron's birthday, what a great birthday present!)



Sam with Mamma's and Pappa's


Sam with Nanna and Grandpa 


Sam with Mom and Dad and Uncle Bryant, Aunt Elisha and cousin Juliet


Sam was great though the blessing but started getting cranky afterward. He was calm if I held him and my cousin Ruth massaged his feet!


Proud Parents!!!!!



We feel so blessed to have this spirit in our home. He is more than we could have asked for and fall more and more in love with him everyday!




 I am one proud Mamma and Wife! I sure love my little family and I'm so grateful to have them in my life. I am also so very grateful for my family and Aaron's family. We are very blessed! 

(There are MANY more pictures, but I will be posting them on Facebook) 

0 comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers