Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sperry Time

I don't seem to talk about the Sperry's very often...sadly, we end up doing more with my family. But, Aaron does have a great family and we do love them!

On Sunday, August 22, our nephew Jereme was ordained an Elder. He is now headed to Utah State for school. Congratulations Jereme! He was also awarded his Eagle on Sunday!


Rod and Lyndee and their 4 boys.
L to R: Kenley, Kayden, Jereme and Jayson


My father in-law Ron, Jereme and Rod


Lyndee, Jereme and Rod


Receiving his Eagle!


Getting everything ready for a yummy lunch! :) Aaron helped with the BBQ!

And some pictures of the some of the nephews. I could have sworn that I took more pictures of all the kids, but I guess not.

We had a great time! And we just want to congratulate Jereme again!

0 comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers